We have already dealt with Branding and Brand Identity in our blog. Today we will dive into this topic. So what is a Brand ‘Online Appearance, and why is it so crucial for your success?
For the success of your brand, appearance is paramount. And Sweetcode Lab also is continuing to steadily expand our online appearance. We have been recognized as a Top 15 Idaho Web Design Companies in 2021 by DesignRush. We really want to share this news, and it’s genuinely an honor for our agency to be acknowledged for our skills!
Still, it seems like many companies are not aware of how important this factor was in 2020. A brand is accepted as a completely immersive experience in a company’s ethos and personality: how an organization goes about their business, how others perceive them, and how they speak to consumers. Moreover, online shopping was rising to new levels in 2020. It would help if you remembered that a high-quality and convenient platform for your business is an opportunity to showcase what your business offers.
Please note that 75% of consumers admit to making judgments on a company’s credibility based on the company’s website design.
Remember that first impressions are everything. If people’s first impression of your site or app is positive, they are more likely to contact you or buy your service. Web design is also essential nowadays due to the growing prominence of online purchasing.
And the following conclusions were made:
– 3 in 4 Americans agree that how a company presents itself online is more important now than before.
– 82% of Americans are less likely to buy something from a company if their website looks unprofessional or outdated.
– 6 in 10 are disappointed when a company doesn’t have a sleek, modern website.
– Half of those polled say they’re “disappointed” when a brand they want to shop with has no social media presence.
– The average American abandons 24 online purchases per year because a company’s website looks unprofessional.
– The average American hasn’t gone through with $61 worth of purchases in the past month due to a brand’s website, giving them pause.
– 92% of small business owners said they felt like their website appearance affected their sales.
– Nearly 3 in 4 (73%) manage their social media presence completely alone.
We hope that at this stage of reading, you understand the situation as a whole. And realize how important your brand’s online appearance is.
As for our team, we believe that the best branding is built on a strong idea. And our goal as an agency is to dive deep into the idea, fully understand the business logic behind that, and make it successful.
If you need help with your brand, create your initial brand strategy to the full design and development. Contact us – [email protected]. We would love to help and share your story!