We are a product and outsourcing company based in the United States, developing novel IT solutions for customers in North America and around the globe.
We’re a young company, beginning our journey in the beginning of 2017 with a small team of freelancers. We now have more than 35 incredible developers and designers working remotely. They are the core of our success and we take every measure to ensure our employees are happy and successful in what they’re doing.
Sweetcode Lab Inc. is always open to creative and talented people who are truly passionate about their work and new technologies. Our company is continuously growing and achieving new heights. Today our office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. The HQ of the company is located in Northern California in addition to a location in New York.
We are currently looking for experienced and ambitious people to join our team. Our company needs people like you to build top notch software using modern languages, technologies, and frameworks.
If your goal is to work with a strong and experienced team, have the freedom to travel, and have a perfect work/life balance, then contact us today!
- Coordinating staff and internal resources
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Willingness to make many decisions on a daily basis on a project
- Develop projects with ideas and improvements both from the side of business processes and in the UI / UX part
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
- Optimizing and improving development processes
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines;
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills;
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Constant salary review;
- Opportunity to grow in an international company;
- Experience working in a professional team;
- A unique work environment where you can be a part of creating a new and innovative product;
- Family mode office atmosphere;
- Fruits, cookies, and drinks at the office;
- Great office environment conveniently located in Central Kyiv.
We look forward to hearing from you and hopefully having you join our team. Please send your CV today to [email protected]