We are product and outsourcing company from the US, developing different IT solutions for North America customers and around the globe.
Our company is young, we began our journey in the beginning of 2017 with a small team of freelancers. Now we have more than 20 strong developers and designers working exclusively remotely. We sure that our employees are the core of our success!
Sweetcode Lab Inc. always open to creative and talented people who are truly passionate about their work and new technologies. Our company is continuously growing and achieving new levels. Our only office today is Hangouts Chat. But most of our employees are in Kiev, Ukraine, where in the near future we plan to open the office. The HQ of the company is located in North California with addition in New York.
We are looking for experienced and ambitious people to join our team. Our company needs people like you to build top notch software using modern languages, technologies and frameworks.
If your goal is - work with strong and experienced team, combine it with travels and work/life balance. Contact us today!
• 3+ years of experience
• Proven work experience in software quality assurance
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive software defect reports as Jira tickets
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
• Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
• Hands-on experience with testing on multiple browsers, operating systems, and devices
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Familiarity with Content Management Systems
• Understanding of programming for the web and basic web security
• Passion for technology and knowledge
• High salary fixed in USD
• Constant salary review
• Opportunity of career grow
• Opportunity to grow in international company
• Experience working in professional team
• Flexible working hours
• Experience working remotely
We’re convinced that we employ some of the smartest people in the business, so if you want to be a part of our team we looking forward to hearing from you, send your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget, if you have any furthur questions about this position or you have any general questions, please send us email on email@example.com
Don’t forget to connect with us in professional networks
Your message has been sent succesfully. We’ll contact you shortly