Digital Sales Manager
We are a product and outsourcing company from the US, developing various IT solutions for our customers in North America and around the globe.
Our company is young; we began our journey at the beginning of 2017 with a small team of freelancers. Now we are a team of more than 30 developers and designers. It is our conviction that our employees are the core of our success!
Sweetcode Lab Inc. is always open to creative and talented people who are truly passionate about their work and new technologies. Our company is continuously growing and achieving new heights. Today our office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. The HQ of the company is located in Northern California, with an addition in New York.
We are looking for experienced and ambitious people to join our team. Our company needs people like you to build top-notch software using modern languages, technologies, and frameworks.
If your goal is to work in a productive environment with a strong and experienced team, combined with travels and work-life balance – contact us today!
- Strong sales methodologies;
- Work experience with UpWork, Linkedin and other services;
- Knowledge in Web Development terminology;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Technology experience – Google Docs, Salesforce, Google Services, and other tools that can help to organize your workflow;
- English – (B2-C1).
Will be a plus:
- Any experience in the IT industry;
- Experience with sales platforms;
- High School diploma or equivalent degree/certificate.
- Day to day monitoring projects at UpWork.com and other similar sites;
- Working in a collaborative environment sharing the best practices of the trade;
- Search for leads (potential clients) using Google, Linkedin, Upwork, and other tools;
- Participation in attracting new clients and communicate with them by email, by the professional networks;
- Gathering the initial requirements from the customers;
- Developing new business opportunities;
- Track and report progress to ensure that programs are being executed and goals are achieved.
- Interesting and challenging job;
- Communication with clients from International Companies;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Competitive salary package, fixed in USD;
- Periodic compensation reviews;
- Possibility of professional growth, career, and in general as you like.
- A unique work environment where you can be a part of creating a new and innovative product;
- Family mode office atmosphere;
- Fruits, cookies, and drinks at the office;
- Great office environment conveniently located in Central Kyiv.
We employ some of the smartest people in the business, so if you want to be a part of our team we are looking forward to hearing from you – send your CV today to [email protected].