We can’t avoid changes in the cannabis industry. Few of dispensaries can bear the current situation and survive. Changing will be long-term, and they transform business overall. What can be expected?
– Changing prices on real estate;
– Changing consumer behavior;
– Obstacles in legalization;
– Rethinking the reliability of international supplies (components)
– Growth sales in some states.
You can ask: how cannabis connect with real estate? It is enough to recall how much effort sellers have to spend on finding a place for the store. And prices on the rent very high (sometimes not justified high). Shop owners spend a significant amount on this. But, due to the pandemic, many landlords lost their renters. Consequently, there will be more attractive suggestions with approachable prices.
Also, you can’t forget about warehouses. According to NAIOP, demand for this type of estate will grow. The reason for this was the desire of many sellers to switch to delivery. Therefore, you need to look for great rental deals now.
What do you need to do to choose the right place for your future store?
– Explore information about competitors;
– Learn as much as possible about potential buyers;
– Traffic near the proposed store;
– The potential of the area.
It would be best if you had a lot of time that gathers information. Also, you can find not all the information or not proved data.
But why do it yourself? Sweetcode Lab has a vast database. We provide you all the necessary information in the short-time.
We will help you cope with changes in the cannabis industry.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (916) 969-6465