We are a product and outsourcing company based in the United States, developing novel IT solutions for customers in North America and around the globe.
Sweetcode Lab successfully in business for over 5 years with 50+ people in the team, constantly growing and always looking to bring new talents on board, they are the core of our success.
Sweetcode Lab Inc. is always open to creative and talented people who are truly passionate about their work and new technologies. Our company is continuously growing and achieving new heights. Today our office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. The HQ of the company is located in Northern California in addition to a location in New York.
We are currently looking for experienced and ambitious people to join our team. Our company needs people like you to build top-notch software using modern languages, technologies, and frameworks.
This role contributes to the health and success of the organization by knowing the business priorities and proactively collaborating with business leaders to identify, develop, and implement recruitment/hr strategies that meet the needs of the business and ensure that the business unit has the right talent and processes in place.
You will help our HR Team solve complex organizational challenges through people-related solutions. This will require you to think big, use data to guide your work, be comfortable with challenging the convention, and in some cases reinvent how work is done. You will work in close partnership with our Head of HR to develop and successfully implement these strategies.
- 2-3+ years of hands-on experience in HR and full-cycle IT Recruitment;
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices;
- Strong knowledge of different sourcing/recruitment/interview techniques and tools;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks according to their importance and urgency;
- We are looking for a positive and responsible person with the ability to self-organize and high managerial skills;
- Full Life Cycle Recruitment: manage all aspects of recruiting ranging from sourcing the best talent, conducting effective and insightful screening, coordinating the interview process, and enduring strong candidate experience;
- Ensure a full cycle of talent management processes (onboarding, trial period closure, performance review, one-on-ones, employee surveys, training and development, exit);
- Helping us strengthen the employer brand;
- Run and support existing HR processes and policies;
- Communicate regarding recruitment needs with our clients and employees;
- Develop and implement an integrated HR strategy;
- Scale recruiters team to address current needs and ensure we attract and hire the right people to fuel business growth;
- Establish continuous improvement of HR-related systems, processes, and policies;
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Periodic compensation reviews;
- Experience working remotely;
- Free professional help from a corporate psychologist if needed;
- English classes with a certified English teacher;
- Ambitious and highly interesting goals. Opportunity to make an impact and build the company you want to work for years to come;
- A young and entrepreneurial environment with a team of 50+ talented employees;
- Long-term employment with an attractive compensation package;
- Opportunity to adopt new technologies or experiment with the latest and greatest HR-tools and systems;
- Space for realizing your own vision of HR-system and creating a high-grade HR-brand;
We look forward to hearing from you and hopefully having you join our team. Please send your CV today to [email protected].