We are a product and outsourcing company from the US, developing different IT solutions for North American customers and around the globe.
Our company is young. We began our journey at the beginning of 2017 with a small team of freelancers. Now we have more than 30 strong developers and designers working exclusively remotely. We sure that our employees are the core of our success!
Sweetcode Lab Inc. is always open to creative and talented people who are truly passionate about their work and new technologies.
Our company is continuously growing and achieving new heights. Today our office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. The HQ of the company is located in Northern California, with an addition in New York.
We are looking for experienced and ambitious people to join our team. Our company needs people like you to build top-notch software using modern languages, technologies, and frameworks.
If your goal is – work with a strong and experienced team, combine it with travel and work/life balance.
Contact us today!
We are looking for a dedicated QA Tester to be responsible for designing and implementing test plans to improve our products’ usability.
The QA Tester works with the development team to debug code, correct errors, and troubleshoot any software code issues. A successful QA Tester should be hard-working, have a strong working knowledge of software code and testing methodologies, and be a team player.
● Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures;
● Executing tests on source code;
● Analyzing test results and reporting to the development team;
● Working with the development team to correct bugs and errors.
● A good working knowledge of test management software, programming languages, and QA methodologies;
● Mobile App Testing (IOS and Android);
● Web and REST API testing;
● Responsive tools;
● Connection simulation;
● Strong knowledge of Chrome Developer Tools;
● 2 years’ experience in QA testing;
● Stress testing / Regression testing;
● Good team working and critical thinking skills;
● Passion for technology and knowledge;
● English Level – Intermediate +.
● Interesting and challenging job;
● Communication with clients from International Companies;
● Flexible working schedule;
● Competitive salary package, fixed in USD;
● Periodic compensation reviews;
● Possibility of professional growth, career, and in general as you like;
● A unique work environment where you can be a part of creating a new and innovative product;
● Flexible working hours;
● Experience working remotely.
We look forward to hearing from you and hopefully having you join our team. Please send your CV today to [email protected]