Email marketing is an important part of any marketing strategy. Email is the most cost-effective way to promote your products, communicate with your customers, and reach your business goals. Our team knows how to convert prospects into customers and turn one-time buyers into loyal, raving fans using email marketing. And today, we want to share the email marketing process chain we strategically developed as part of our SMM&SEO Services.
Step 1: Thorough marketing research & analysis
Before starting work, our team analyzes in detail your business and all the information you provide.
Step 2: Select best-fit subscriber list
Based on your business requirements and target audience profile, we choose one of your lists that fits best and promises a high response.
Step 3: Develop content
Our experienced marketing specialists frame the subject, headline, body copy, and tags for your email campaign.
Step 4: Design email
Our design team uses the right images and format to craft an attractive and high-impact mailer keeping your brand values in mind.
Step 5: Client’s approval
After finalizing the mailer at our end, we send it to you for approval and execute the changes requested by you.
Step 6: Send campaign
Once the list, email design, and content are finalized, we send the campaign using our application.
Step 7: Track results
Generally, email responses come back within 3 days of sending. We collate all the required data related to click rates, bounces, etc.
Step 8: Generate reports
We organize the data with campaign statistics analysis and give it to you.
But all starts with creating an email list of subscribers.
Without this step, we will not be able to get started. We want to help you grow your list and keep engagement rates even higher.
So, how do you do that? It’s easier said than done, but the following tips will help you build a high-quality email list in record time.
– Use a well-timed popup
And don’t forget to explain the benefits of your subscribing. Spell it out for them very clearly, whenever you can.
– Create a signup form on your Facebook page
– Invite users to subscribe when registering or placing an order
– Create a landing page to talk about the benefits of joining your email list. You also can promote this page on your social media.
– Add an opt-in at the end of articles
– Turn popular posts into lead magnets
Something like: Want this neat bonus? It’s free! I just need your email address…”
Now that you know how to get more email subscribers, soon, you’ll be on your way to growing your newsletter list.
Now let’s take a look at the metrics you should be paying attention to in your email marketing efforts.
– Open rate — the percentage of email recipients who open a given email.
– Conversion rate measures the percentage of your audience that takes the action you want them to.
– Click rate provides the percentage of total recipients who clicked any tracked link in the campaign.
– Device statistics tell you which devices your audience uses to read your emails, and that data is beneficial.
– Spam score measures the rate at which contacts mark your emails as spam. A high spam score shows that your audience doesn’t find value in what you send them.
– Bounces occur when an email server rejects an email. This data helps keep your audience organized and tracking deliverability.
– Unsubscribe rate – the percentage of email recipients who unsubscribe from your send list after opening a given email.
Average email marketing campaign stats by industry you can find in Mailchimp’s research are metrics for beauty, business, E-Commerce, government, and more.
Well, we hope we have clarified our email marketing process chain and were helpful to you.
We invite you to learn more about our SMM&SEO plans that were strategically designed to help grow communities and keep the audience engaged.